Saturday 25 March 2017

Another Year Wiser...

Heute habe ich eine interaktive Karte für Euch mit süßen Eulen aus dem My Favorite Things I'm Owl Yours Set.
Außen habe ich die Karte recht einfach gehalten.
I have a fun interactive card for you today featuring My Favorite Things I'm Owl Yours set.
I kept the card pretty simple on the outside.



Und wenn man dann die Karte öffnet, wünschen eine Reihe von Regenbogen-Eulen dem Empfänger einen tollen Geburtstag.
And then when you open the card a bunch of rainbow coloured owls pop up to wish the recipient a Happy Birthday!

(I'm sorry I had problems taking a good photo of the inside due to bad lightning that day)


Materialien:
Stempel: My Favorite Things ("I'm Owl Yours")
Dies: Lawn Fawn ("Every Day Pop Ups")
Coloration: Copic
Stempelkissen: Memento, Versafine
Gelstift: Gelly Roll
Cardstock: Color Copy, Exacompta
3-D-Lack: efco

Wenn Ihr mehr über den Entstehungsprozess und ein paar Tricks und Tipps zu dieser Karte erfahren möchtet, dann klickt Euch einfach rüber zum Seven Hills Crafts Blog.  
If you want to know everything about the process and a few tips and tricks on making this card, hop over to the Seven Hills Crafts Blog. 

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Oh, die ist ja suess! Tolle Idee mit den Eulen!