Tuesday 27 September 2016

I Love You More Than Pie!

Diese Karte ist meine letzte Karte als DT Mitglied für Sunny Studio Stamps. Ich hatte viel Spaß, Mendi ist so ein netter Mensch und ich habe mich wirklich gefreut dabei sein zu können.
Here I am with my last card as a DT member for Sunny Studio Stamps. I had a great time, Mendi is such a sweet person and I am so thankful for this oppurtunity but it is time to move on for me.



Materialien:
Stempel: Sunny Studio Stamps ("Harvest Happiness")
Dies: My Favorite Things ("Stitched Mini Scalloped Circle STAX"), Spellbinders ("Standard Circles Small"), Create a Smile ("Double Stitched Rectangles")
Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn ("Into the Woods")
Koloration: Polychromos, Prismacolor
Stempelkissen: Memento, Versamark
Embossingpulver: Hero Arts
Cardstock: Strathmore 300 Bristol Smooth, ?


Wenn Ihr mehr über den Entstehungsprozess und ein paar Tricks und Tipps zu dieser Karte erfahren möchtet, dann klickt Euch einfach rüber zum Sunny Studio Stamps Blog.  
If you want to know everything about the process and a few tips and tricks on making this card, hop over to the  Sunny Studio Stamps Blog

No comments: