Monday 14 October 2019

Small Die of the Month: October

I am so happy to share the fun of the Small Die of the Month. Every month you get a set of awesome dies, well thought through and you get so much for your money. "Small" is an understatement for this great kit you get with your subscription.

This month the dies are all about Christmas. It contains big and small dies. For this month I concentrated on the small dies because they are so pretty and perfect for a clean and simple Christmas card that you can make in no time at all.



I started by die cutting the present and the small Christmas tree from patterend paper. They are easy to put together and need just a tiny bit of liquid glue. I adhered them with dimensional adhesive to a panel, stamped a german sentiment saying Merry Christmas and added to a card base witha frame from patterend paper. And the card was finished.



I had so much fun with these dies. Can't wait to see what you will do with yours!

No comments: