Thursday 14 November 2019

Small Die of the Month November

I am so happy to share the fun of the Small Die of the Month. Every month you get a set of awesome dies, well thought through and you get so much for your money. "Small" is an understatement for this great kit you get with your subscription.

This month the dies are all about snow. It contains three snowflakes you can die cut as they are and dies you can layer up to create your own snowflake.

For my first card I used the three snowflakes. They come in three different sizes and so they are perfect for cardmaking! I created a watercolour background and added the snowflakes cut out from gold cardstock!



For the second card I layered the "Build a Snowflake" die cuts up in different shades of turquoise. Love these dies because you can come up with so many different ideas.



I had so much fun with these dies. Can't wait to see what you will do with yours!

No comments: