Friday 8 May 2020

Reverse Confetti Creative Blog Hop



I am so happy and honoured to be part of the Reverse Confetti blog hop! You should have arrived from Jeanne Jachna's blog.
 Reverse Confetti with all their cute critters is one of my favourite stamp companies and we all need something fun and cute in these crazy times, don't we!
It's Reverse Confetti's 7th birthday and we are celebrating with a birthday hop. Look at all these cuties:



And here is my birthday card. I played with my coloured pencils again and did some no line colouring - my favorite technique at the moment. I combined a few sets to set up this birthday scene. The elephant comes from the set Party Animals. The cute mouse I found in Mouse Mail and the pile of presents and the tiny bird is part of the set called Lift me Up. All these stamps go so good together.




So now hop along for more birthday fun. The next stop is Deanne Kuntz. In case you get lost along the way, here's the hop listing:


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh my goodness, this is over the top ADORABLE.

Inking Idaho said...

So soft and sweet!

Mary said...

I love the combination of stamps from some of my very favorite sets. Your storybook coloring is wonderful!

Christine said...

Your coloring of this adorable birthday scene is just amazing!

Karen Letchworth said...

SUPER sweet card. Wow, you really know how to color. This is amazing. Thanks for inspiring us. Reverse Confetti always has the best products...so much fun.
Karen L