Saturday 24 August 2019

Big Birthday Wishes

Ich habe das Gefühl, dass es in diesem Sommer besonders viele süße Sommerstempelsets gab. Und ich will natürlich alle, die ich gekauft habe, benutzen bevor der Sommer vorüber ist. Obwohl auch ncihts gegen eine Sommerkarte im Winter spricht, wenn wir sie am dringendsten brauchen, oder?
I have the feeling that this summer the companies came up with extra cute summer sets and I want to use all of them that I bought before summer is over! Although I think nothing is wrong with a summer card in winter when we need it the most, isn't it?



Wenn Ihr mehr über den Entstehungsprozess, ein paar Tricks und Tipps zu dieser Karte und die Produkte, die ich verwendet habe, erfahren möchtet, dann klickt Euch einfach rüber zum Seven Hills Crafts Blog.  
If you want to know everything about the process, a few tips and tricks and the products I used on this card, hop over to the Seven Hills Crafts Blog.   

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I LOVE the technique you did to create the beach!!