Friday 9 August 2019

Small Die of the Month August

I am so happy to join the Spellbinders DT to share the fun of the Small Die of the Month. Every month you get a set of awesome dies, well thought through and you get so much for your money. "Small" is an understatement for this great kit you get with your subscription.

This month the dies are all about back to school. It contains a die for a backpack with so many fantastic accessoires that go along with the theme.


For my card I used the die for the exercise book and die cut it from patterned paper in rainbow order.  The book comes with a border die and a die to cut out the label. I die cut these from black cardstock for more contrast. To give it the exercise books a more realistic look I added a frame with a white gel pen.


I couldn't resist to also die cut the glasses and some pens. Behind the glasses I glued some vellum to achieve the look of glass. See the labels on the pen? I love all the cute little details the dies have.
For the sentiment I used a german stamp that says something like: Back to school!


Of course I wanted to include the backpack as well. So I decided to make a tag out of it. I used the same patterned paper I had for the card but for the main part of the backpack I went with black cardstock. And for the clasp and the zipper I used silver cardstock - again so many awesome details.
You even can open the backpack and there is a slid where you can add all the school supplies you like.
To the back of the backpack I added a small card so you can write a short message.

   

I had so much fun playing with these dies! Come back next Wednesday to see another card I did with the Small Die of the Month that has nothing to do with school. Hope you join me.

1 comment:

me gusta zellulose said...

Mega! Das ist ja toll, dass du jetzt bei Spellbinders mitmischst - da freu ich mich auf viele tolle Werke von dir! Glückwunsch, Kat