Thursday 15 May 2014

CASE Study # 191

Heute ist es nun endlich so weit: Meine erste Challenge als DT Mitglied von CASE Study - wie aufregend.
In diesem Monat lassen wir uns von Karten von Wida Miller inspirieren und das ist die Karte der aktuellen Challenge:
Today is the day: My first challenge as a DT member at CASE Study - how exciting! The muse of the month is Wida Miller and this is our current inspiration card:



Wer mich kennt, weiß, dass ich ein großer Fan von weißen Die-Cuts auf weißem Hintergrund bin und die sind mir an Widas Karte natürlich sofort ins Auge gesprungen. Schön fand ich auch den Effekt auf den Mohnblumen. Schnell war mir klar, dass ich diese zwei Elemente auf meiner Karte einsetzen möchte. Dann habe ich mich noch ein wenig an der Farbwahl orientiert und so ist meine Karte entstanden.
If you know me a litttle then you realized by now that I am a big fan of white die-cuts on white background. They caught my eye immediately on Wida's card. The second thing I noticed was the stunning effect on the poppies. These two elements I wanted to use on my card. I chose the same colors as Wida and that is my card:


Materialien:
Dies: Memory Box ("Parker Upper Alphabet Set", Graceful Silhouette", Bamboo Shoots", "Larga Olive Branch")
Stanzer: Martha Stewart
Stempelkissen: Distress Ink
Glitzerkleber: Stickles
Cardstock: SU; American Crafts, Papermania
Chipboard: Lifestyle Crafts

Besucht auch die anderen DT Mitglieder:
And now hop over to the blogs of the other DT member:

6 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love your gorgeous card - wonderful take on Wida's card!

Anonymous said...

Wie machst du das nur, dass alles so heraussticht und pow! macht?
Toll.

Wida said...

this card is so artsy. It's got such dimension! beautiful

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see your work even more! What a fabulous start to your DT term.....this card is awesome.

Jeanne J. said...

You totally nailed this - Wonderful design!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous take on the challenge, Anni! I love the ombre look of the letters!