Sunday 28 June 2020

GD Reverse Confetti: Bowl of Blooms and Sketched Flowers

You may remember that I didn't have the stamps and dies when the Reverse Confetti release hop was showing all the sneaks of the up coming awesome products. Well, they finally arrived and today and in the next two days I want to show you what I made with all the goodies Reverse Confetti gave to me.
You may also want to visit Ali Farmer's blog who was in the same boat with me. She is sharing her projects, too.

Today I share my projects using the flower stamps of the release!
For the first project I used the new set Sketched Florals with coordinating dies. It is a layering stamp set and offers fun options. 
I die cut tags using the Inside Scallop Circle Tag - for the tag I used a lighter shade than for the inside circle.
On the circle I stamped the outline part of the image and heat embossed it in white. In the second step I stamped the inner part a little off set in a white pigment ink. I have to say I like the effect.




On this card I used the Bowl of Blooms also with coordinating dies
I stamped the flowers with a waterproof ink on watercolour cardstock. I did a fast colouring with some watercolour markers. On the background I used the Center Circle Cover Panel. I also added a sentiment from the Sketched Florals.









     
 

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

These are gorgeous! The tags are wonderful and love what you've done with the Bowl of Blooms, that color combo is fabulous.