Monday 8 June 2020

Reverse Confetti Release Hop

I am so happy and honoured to be a guest designer for Reverse Confetti for May and June.
The (delayed) birthday release is now live in the shop! Treat yourself, there are so many fun and pretty new products.






And we are having a HUGE birthday hop with so many awesome designers.






I am so sorry to say that in these crazy times the stamps didn't arrive yet at my house. But Jen was so nice to give us the beautiful Friendly Rainbow as a digital stamp. You get the set as a freebie when you spend a minimum of $60 in the shop. Please note that the product links will not be active until release day/time.


I created this card using the Friendly Rainbow. I coloured the sentiment in pastel rainbow colours using alcohol marker. The rainbow and the clouds I kept simple and only added a little bit of shading in grey.
For the background I used the Stitched Rays Cover Panel.

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Anni, this is amazing! Love how it pops!

Teri S. said...

Putting the rainbow on dark card stock is a good representation of how there is the promise of sunshine on the way. Thanks.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

So pretty to see the colors of the rainbow against the stark dark card base!! Pretty and great design too!!

Celeste Goff said...

Love this bright and happy rainbow card!!!

Tina Z. said...

amazing design!

LIZARD said...

I like the contrast of the dark gray and the lighter rainbow. Very unique and soft and pretty. Cheers!!!