Tuesday 30 June 2020

GD Reverse Confetti: Corgi Cuties and Party Pals

You may remember that I didn't have the stamps and dies when the Reverse Confetti release hop was showing all the sneaks of the up coming awesome products. Well, they finally arrived and yesterday, today and tomorrow I share what I made with all the goodies Reverse Confetti gave to me.
You may also want to visit Ali Farmer's blog who was in the same boat with me. She is sharing her projects, too.

Today I am showing you cards using two super cute stamp sets and I have to say these are my favorite of the whole release.

For the first card I used the bear on a stack of gifts from Party Pals - adorable. I coloured the image using watercolours. To go with the party theme I die cut Balloons from watercolour cardstock. I used the same colours as for the gift to colour them. But I didn't choose to go with string dies that are included in the set but to use real twine.





The second card features the super sweet Corgi Cuties. I combined it with the Big Burst.
I did some no line coloring again. And also I cut around the Big Burst die cut to create a frame.





     
   


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

These are absolutely adorable!